Neapolitan Oat Cups
- 200g Rolled Oats
- 3 Scoops of Protein Powder (1 scoop of each): Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla
- 820ml Almond Milk (we used Milk Lab, can use any form of milk )
- 15g Cocoa Nibs
- 50g Chia Seeds
- 10g Shredded Coconut
- Vanilla Essence
- Divide oats into 3 separate bowls
- Add 1 flavour of protein powder into each bowl
- Add cocoa nibs into the chocolate mix
- Fill each bowl up with 200ml of almond milk and stir through
- Rest in fridge for 10 minutes
- In a separate bowl, add chia seeds, 220ml almond milk, a tablespoon of vanilla essence and shredded coconut. To sweeten, you can also add a teaspoon of honey or stevia. Mix ingredients together and rest in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Divide the protein mixtures evenly into 4 separate jars, starting with chocolate. Follow with strawberry and finish with vanilla.
- When chia mix has formed a pudding like texture, top each jar evenly.
Macros per serving (4 serves):