Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 chicken breast diced
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 can baby carrot
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced
- 1/2 broccoli cut
- 1 brown onion diced
- 2 packs honking noodles
- Place noodles in a bowl of boiling water. Let it sit whilst you cook.
- Cook chicken in a pan with olive oil until brown. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil and cook veggies. Start with onion, then add the harder veggies like carrots first. Add soft veggies once the hard veggies soften.
- Once veggies are cooked, drain the noodles and add to the pan with the chicken and mix well.
- Add either half a cup of soy sauce, or oyster sauce. For sauce you can buy pre-made in the shops or try 1/4 cup soy sauce and two table spoons of honey.