Healthy Avocado Mousse
- 2 Large Avocados
- 1/4 Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/3 cup Coconut Cream
- 100g Dark Chocolate (we used Lindt)
- Beach Harvest Coconut Sprinkles (we used sweet chilli flavour)
1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone. Peel and add into the bowl of a food processor. Add cocoa powder, vanilla, maple syrup/honey and coconut cream. Blend for 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Scrape down the sides and blend a further 20 to 30 seconds.
3. In a small milk pan, melt the chocolate. Add into the blended ingredients and blend for a further 20-30 seconds or until creamy and smooth.
4. Spoon into small serving bowls. Sprinkle with Beach Harvest coconut flakes and chill in fridge before serving.