- 1tbs cocoa powder
- 1tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almonds, chop them with a knife into small bits
- 1 cup dried dates cut into small bits
- 1 tbs Manuka honey
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 3 tbs water
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- 2 scoops choc whey protein
- Mix all ingredients together. It should be really sticky and may not feel like it will make a ball.
- Prepare 2 bowls, one with water one with coconut.
- Wet one hand with water. With the other hand pick up some mixture and make a ball. Push it together so it is firm.
- Roll in coconut and put it in a container and start on the next one.
- This should make around 20 balls.
- Refrigerate for half an hour before consuming. Keep stored in the fridge