No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- 400g Canned Chick Peas
- 85g Cashew Butter
- 1 Scoop PranaOn Protein in Vanilla Bean & Maple
- 3 Tablespoons of Sugar Free Maple Syrup (or real maple syrup if desired)
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Essence
- 50g Choc Chips (to make this recipe vegan, use vegan chocolate)
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients together except for the chocolate chips.
- Blitz until mixture is formed into a dough.
- Once formed into a dough, add the chocolate chips and pulse quickly until choc chips blend through. This should be done in quick 1 second pulses to avoid the choc chips from melting through the mixture.
- Roll into 20 small balls. Can be eaten immediately and kept in the fridge if not eaten.
Macros Per Ball