Potato, Pumpkin and Carrot Mash
This is a great side dish to accompany any dinner, or have with your mid-week meal prep! It’s low in fat, dairy free and low fodmap friendly!
- 6 Potatoes
- 500g Kent Pumpkin
- 1 Small Carrot
- Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Fill up a pot of water and put on the stove to boil.
- In the meantime, peel potatoes, pumpkin and carrot. Dice into halves and add to boiling water.
- Once added, wait for water to come back to boil and simmer until veggies are soft in the center. Note: As the pumpkin and carrot will soften before the potato, use the potato as a guide as to when the veggies are ready.
- Drain liquid from veggies and set aside for 10 minutes to slightly cool. Then add them into a food processor.
- Add a dash of unsweetened almond milk, 2 table spoons of Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Olive Oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend for a good few minutes, or until all ingredients have combined together into a smooth blend.
- Taste test before serving, if desired, add extra Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Olive Oil or salt and pepper. If wanting the texture smoother, add another small dash of almond milk and blend for a further 30-60 seconds.